MENU

Slide

[AD] Purer Skin: Inner Beauty Range

Monday, February 03, 2014

I've always believed that by applying good skincare, it's never enough to attain the great flawless skin, especially when I'm going to be 24 soon, no longer a young little bird and obviously the signs are showing *sobs* that little crease on the side of my forehead when i open my eyes wide open to pop in my contacts, my "smile lines". OMG MUST MAINTAIN!


I've always taken Vitamin E and collagen as my must-have beauty supplements, but I've since found something.. EVEN BETTER!

I'm sure you're heard that term EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) every now and then? Yes my favourite Purer Skin products contains EGF too! 


EGF actually encourages natural collagen production, sometimes when we take collagen drink/supplements but we wonder if our body is able to absorb all that collagen and you wonder are you wasting your money?! What's the point if your body cannot absorb it right? But if you're able to increase the natural collagen production within your body, isn't that even better?

Purer skin recently launched their Inner Beauty range:


NEW! Bird’s Nest EGF Beauty Drink (6 bottles of 50ml)
NEW! Bird’s Nest EGF Day/Night Beauty Jellies (10 sachets – 5 day + 5 night)

This 2 newly launched products both has Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) which encourages natural collagen production! And who wouldn't like Bird's Nest? Yums!

Bird’s Nest EGF Day/Night Beauty Jellies


Granny Smith Apple (Day formulation) 


It also has the essential Vitamin C, Biotin to give your that great glow (i've heard that taking biotin is really good for hair and nails as well!) and Apple of course!
Other than encouraging your skin to produce collagen naturally, giving you radiant, wrinkle-free skin!


Peach Flavor (Night formulation) 


Other than EGF it also has more Vitamin C, biotin and Carotene for skin renewal & most importantly, regeneration! It helps soothe and relax skin, speed up the healing and restoration progress of your skin while you sleep!

I honestly love how these jellies taste! Super yummy and fun to take in the morning and night before bedtime hehe I really look forward to eating them everyday cos they are so yummy!


Do you feel like no matter how much moisturizer your apply, your skin is still dehydrated deep inside?

Obviously you haven't tried my favourite Purer Skin Miracle Serum, hehe go try it and you will know why do i keep raving about it! The other day i was at nadnut's bridesmaid staycation and after showering i was applying my before bedtime skincare and Esther saw my using the Miracle Serum and she was like OH I LOVE THAT TOO! My mum uses it too! *thumbs up* 

Literally everybody i know who tried it is addicted to this product!

But other than applying skincare, you can naturally moisturise skin from inside with the new Bird’s Nest EGF Beauty Drink (6 bottles of 50ml)!


It's Bird Nest with Lychee + Pomegranate flavor, if you're not a fan of overly sweet beauty drinks, this is definitely the one for you!

Other than Bird's Nest and EGF, the other key ingredients are:
  • France Ceramide (keep skin moisturized naturally)
  • Astaxhanthin (keep skin young)
  • Royal Jelly (skin renewal, scar & wound healing)
  • Acerola Extract (improve skin tone, heal sun damaged skin)


So much goodness in a bottle, even Chobi wants one too! hehe

I definitely feel like my oily skin is much under control these days, there are probably working their magic to hydrate my skin from inside + my awesome skincare from Purer skin, boing boing and youthful skin please!

(Photo credit: YikeShu Photography)

No-Paraben, Sulphate Free. Purer Skin, Purer Life!

The above new products will be available at Watsons in early 2014 but for now you can get it from their website www.PurerSkin.com where they offer pretty attractive twin pack prices! (:



Purer Skin is available online at www.PurerSkin.com and also available in the selected 11 Watsons stores.
Purer Skin Watsons stores: ION Orchard, Parkway Parade, Bugis Junction, JEM, Ngee Ann City, Jurong Point, Marina Square, Vivocity, Raffles City, Toa Payoh (HDB) Hub, Compass Point.

 Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: